REVERSE OSMOSIS, NANO-FILTRATION & ULTRA-FILTRATION MEMBRANES
Prestige Water Equipment supply a range of Reverse Osmosis, Nano-Filtration and Ultra-Filtration membranes to suit a wide variety of applications;-
Reverse Osmosis and Nano-Filtration Membranes
The PWEL Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration are spiral wound membrane elements using state-of-the-art cross-linked polyamide composite manufactured under ISO-9001 certification.
The membranes are available in 4” and 8” diameters to suit most available housings.
The reverse osmosis membranes are used to produce a high purity water by removing > 98% of all minerals in the incoming water.
Nano-filtration membranes are used in special applications removing 70 – 90% of the dissolved minerals as required.
Materials of construction
- Cross-linked fully aromatic polyamide composite membrane.
- Cross-linked polypiperazine polyamide composite membrane.
- Cellulose acetate membrane.
- High rejection membranes for high salinity brackish water applications.
- Ultra-low pressure membranes for low salinity brackish water applications.
- High rejection membranes for sea water applications.
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a membrane separation process used in water treatment. The ultra small pore filters in our UF membrane intercept not only particles and suspended solids, but also microorganisms such as bacteria and even viruses, thereby providing a dependable source of clean water.
The membranes are used in the treatment of drinking water, process water, waste water and sea water. We provide ultrafiltration modules and/or pre-assembled rack systems or complete plants to suit your water treatment plants flow requirements.
Ultrafiltration is the perfect substitute for sand filtration, providing significantly higher filtrate quality even in cases where the quality of the feed water varies.
- Simple to install and operate
- Outstanding filtrate quality even with variable raw water quality
- Reliable retention of microorganisms and viruses
- Highly efficient backwash performance thanks to hydrodynamic optimization
- Superb antifouling properties
- Minimal use of chemical cleaning agents
- Low operating costs